Where fashion meets Creativity

Monday 29 September 2014

THE CLASSY LOOK WITH THE JANE NORMAN DRESS.


I haven’t been blogging my wardrobe style lately mainly because am not an Autumn dresser phew! *blame it on my upbringing in a warm country * but with time am slowly getting there. So last saturday i had a dinner date but i had a hard time finding an outfit for the evening, like most women i was nagging in my head that i didn’t have any thing to wear cause most of my clothes are summer-ish, it actually downed on me when i checked my closet how i have more summer clothes than autumn or winter clothes, i ended up wearing this Jane norman dress which i bought in V&D with the Mango autumn jacket which you will be seeing frequently in my posts cause i only have two jackets..

pardon the wrinkles on the coat,i was seating in the car.
I usually wear this dress in summer with slippers so this time i decided to accessorise it with christian louboutin pumps in gold to make the look less boring, a Mango jacket and primark necklace. i twisted the necklace cause  it added a little bit of style and creativity to the outfit, instead of wearing it in the front side i wore it on the back side so that when i toke off my coat my back wouldn’t be plain.

turn the necklace and wear it the other way to add up to the look.
for the make up i was channeling my inner afro-centic Marilyn Monroe, *lol*  







i will let the pictures do the talking for now, i hope you get inspired to create this look.






xoxo fran
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

❤️ Shameless