Where fashion meets Creativity

Wednesday 19 August 2015

MOST STYLISH ZAMBIAN FEMALE CELEBRITIES

 As a Zambian who is passionate about fashion, I took my time to spy on well known Zambian celebs who are making the rounds in our Zambian pop culture by looking them up via social media to see what they are wearing.
Despite my love for fashion, it's rare for me to judge people on what they are wearing cause I believe every person is allowed to wear whatever makes them comfortable, so I sorely wrote this article to complement these four ladies for looking fashionable and stylish. And at  times it is required to  separate the wheat from the chaff  and to give praise where its due, therefore the first best dressed Zambian diva goes to,
1.LULU HANGALA


Zambian celebrites
tv presenter/host/ youth ambassador 


zambian fashion



2.STEPHANIE CHIBWE
tv presenter/personality for fashion police zambia,/model/enterprenuer





3. MAMPI

SINGER


4. SUE CHINTU
MODEL






SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I absolutely love the first two. Absolutely stunning.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list...love all of them..looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the first three. And not only are they for at fashion but they are also very ambitious.

    ReplyDelete

❤️ Shameless