Where fashion meets Creativity

Tuesday 27 January 2015

YOURS LO❤ELY SOLANGEđź’‹

I wonder what fashion would be like without people like Solange Knowles, every time I come across her recent outfit pics I can’t help it but be amazed about how beautiful and creative her clothes are that she reminds me of how boring my fashion sense is sometimes.


Her outfits are colour daring and a mixture of prints that suit her personality well, the way she matches up her clothes makes me appreciate the art of fashion and colour, she is the ANTIDOTE queen of the "all black everything" and "keeping it safe with colours" that hollywood seems to embrace. Just as she is not afraid to speak her mind she is also not afraid to stand out, her Afro hair styles add up to the beautiful afrocentric and  distinctive personality that i can’t help it but fall in love with her more and more❤






xoxo fran
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

❤️ Shameless