Where fashion meets Creativity

Saturday 21 March 2015

ANGELIC WHITE

Its spring time again and every fashionista knows that an "all white everything" should be one of the spring/summer seasonal looks, be it a beach outfit, office outfit, casual outfit or dinner with friends, its just one of the trends that I love and like recreating every year.
Personally their is a certain kind of peacefulness I feel when my body is draped In white clothing and a certain kind of purity  that is way beyond *smiles*. To me this colour represents serenity and peace, its one colour that looks good on any one and can be paired with any colour. I hope you get inspired to create your own All white everything out
 ASOS Premium Embroidered Longline Kimono|Zara straight cut trousers|Zara crop top|










xoxo fran ðŸ’‹ðŸ’š❤
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

❤️ Shameless