Where fashion meets Creativity

Friday 15 May 2015

FANCY THAT YELLOW



I can honestly say this is my first ever yellow clothing that am in love with and not afraid to wear, I just realised recently how I have become daring with colour mixtures and patterns, I guess you can blame it on growing up and not caring much about what other people would think of me if I wore that colour or will It be too visible in public or not. Back in the day I used to hide under dull, dark clothing to make myself unnoticed, I used to be the type of person who would enter a room and try to be invisible as much as possible!
But hey those days are gone, am embracing the current me and the new confidence I have built by wearing all the bright colours I used to be afraid of and incorporating them with my style.
                                                                  Enjoy the pics
                                                                         xoxo fran
                                                                               ❤










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

❤️ Shameless