Where fashion meets Creativity

Saturday 13 June 2015

AFRICAN VOGUE


There is nothing more comforting and thrilling than wearing your very own 'back to the roots' culture outfit, I mean how can I call myself an African fashionista If I don't incorporate my outfits with an African touch?. This dress with Its prints just breathes life to my African bones😜,  I can assure you that am going to abuse It by wearing it frequently till It speaks to me!
I styled this outfit by channeling my inner African vogue, with a mix of lace gloves, African head wrap, some cool sun glasses, gold stillettos and the rest is personality.
Dress: Asos x sika Link below
Shoes: Cristian loubotine Link below


Sika X Asos Full Skirt in Matric Print • Asos • $135
Sika X Asos Crop Top in Tile Print • Asos • $99
Sika X Asos Ballet Dress with Bardot Neckline • Asos • $151.50
Sika X Asos Full Skirt in Tile Print • Asos • $94.50











xoxo fran💋


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

❤️ Shameless