Where fashion meets Creativity

Sunday 28 June 2015

SHAMELESS FLARY MINI


There are no better days than sun filled summer times, the jovial-ness in the air, the green surrounding just makes me appreciate every ounce of life I have and the fact that I can wear a mini skirt and walk around the streets without  scrutinising male eyes and sexual harassing yelling voices makes me love the dutch land even more.
I can profess that back home in my dearly beloved Zambia, wearing a mini skirt in public Is at your own risk, not that there Is a rule that disapproves women from wearing one. Its only the disapproving faces and stares from both men and women that will make you want to go back home and change. And In some cases there has been some occurrences where some women have been stripped naked...
in public for wearing something too short or revealing,  "like some sort of mob justice" and non of those cases have been reported to the police and solved cause the public think that the victims deserved It and the police doesn't care! Which brings me to the question, Is wearing some thing short or revealing really that provocative that It makes the person wearing It any less of a person?

In my opinion, every adult Is allowed to wear what ever the heck they want and If It offends you then look somewhere else! and a law should be put in place to charge any man or woman who strips another person in public. But guess what? that will never happen.
On another note am happy that I can defy the stereotype of "once a mum and wife" no more mini skirts! I mean who says you can't wear short skirts when you are a mum? who says you can't be sexy when you are a wife?. I refuse to live on stereotype ideas and choose to be happy and wear what ever I want.
                                                     hope you enjoy the pics
                                                                    xoxo från


shameless fashion addict.









Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

❤️ Shameless