Where fashion meets Creativity

Tuesday 6 October 2015

PLUNGE SWIMSUITE X FLORAL #latesummer


 Here is a wardrobe flashback from my just ended vacation. This is one of those lazy laid back days kind of outfit, very comfortable, simple and stylish.
As noticed on the photo I braided my hair before going on holiday, which saved its purpose considering there is always a lot of swimming  at the beach and no time for hair styling during holidays, so I didn't have to worry about wetting my hair or spending so much time styling my hair.
In the mean time  I love how versatile this plunge swimsuit is,
I wore it  with almost anything, from palazzo pants to high wasted jean shorts to this floral skirt.
                                                       with love xoxo fran
Shop the look below













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

❤️ Shameless