Where fashion meets Creativity

Monday 9 November 2015

SISTERHOOD


Its the simple things in life that count the most, like spending ample time with family or sharing moments like this with a sibling.
Four years ago I didn't appreciate such moments, coming from a big family of five sisters and two brothers,  we had endless fights mostly about nothing and sometimes I even wished I could get away  from my family as far as possible and live a quite life.  Looking back now to all those silly thoughts of getting away from my sisters I laugh at myself,  now that am far away I miss them more, I miss the drama, the fights and all those silly things we used to do together. Am so glad that my Young sister is here with me for these coming months.







sisters are... 
clothes borrowers, fit throwers
cover stealers, secret keepers
an enemy, a friend,
a conversation without end, 
sassy, bossy, silly, fussy
pretty & sweet
dress up, mess up, get punished,
fights over nothing, sharer of dreams
a headache, a pain, a princess, 
a brat,she ruined my clothes,
i love her,i miss her, i tease her,
she is my family and that means more to me.
what would i do without her?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

❤️ Shameless