Where fashion meets Creativity

Saturday 2 January 2016

THE RIPPED JEAN DIARY


Its finally 2016 and the first month of the year, I hope most of you have achieved what you planned to achieve in 2015. As for me am so grateful that I made it to this new year and I hope and pray that this new month and year comes with it new hope and a start over to something new and exciting.

Today s look consists of my favourite high wasted ripped jeans and the sleeveless jacket I bought In Zambia last year. hope you get inspired to create this look.

                                 Jeans H&M, bodysuite-Prettyyou
                                                      shoes-christian loubotine


                                                 






xoxo fran

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

❤️ Shameless