Where fashion meets Creativity

Tuesday 16 February 2016

I THOUGHT I HATED FAUX LEATHER..


skirt; Mango] top; Alexander Wang x H&M] bag; Love Moschino] shoes;
Christian Loubotine
I never thought I would own any clothing with faux leather,  I just hate it, leather pants, leather jackets have never flattered me, I own a leather Jacket I have never convinced myself to actually wear it. I am very much okay with bags and accessories made of faux leather just not clothing until I saw this skirt form Mango,
and I don't care if its faux ugly leather but I am going to own It and slay it In my own way.  the fringe Is just lovely, It kind of makes me want to swirl every time I wear It. So never say never when It comes to clothing cause you will never know what you end up buying..
In the mean time hope you get inspired to recreate this look.
xoxo fran









SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You look amazing Hun ! Glad you went for it . Well put together . I love the whole look .

    ReplyDelete

❤️ Shameless