Where fashion meets Creativity

Sunday 10 April 2016

CASUAL FLEXING

The weather!!!!

Living in the Netherlands has taught me how to appreciate good sunny days and peal off the layering of clothes when ever you have a sunny warm day cause you might only get that warm chance once in a week or two, as some of my friends say you can get all four weather seasons in one day meaning one moment its warm the next moment Its cold the next moment its raining and bla bla bla. Today though was a good day to dress down and walk outside, back to the outfit.
Their is something about ripped jeans that screams relaxed and playful, I can never get tired of wearing a pair on days I am carefree  and don't want to look to seriously dressed. This is like my kind of relaxed outfit paired with a blazer on top on a cooler day.
top;Asos
Jeans; H&M
Shoes; Miu Miu
Bag; A. Mcqueen











xoxo fran
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

❤️ Shameless