Where fashion meets Creativity

Monday 16 May 2016

DRESS TO KILL



Bodysuit- misguided-BODYSUIT
Skirt-misguided -SKIRT
Shoes-christian Loubotine-SHOES
Bag-Alexander Mcqueeen-BAG
Fluffy keychain pom pom- Kruidvat- 
Socks- Stance x Rihanna- SOCKS

I have been on the low low with blogging lately mainly because I was busy figuring out whether its still worth it. Honestly We all have had times when you felt like you are stuck on the same spot and right now these past weeks Thats what I have been feeling like, the feeling of wanting to do more, achieve more and be spontaneous  has been racing in my mind lately and questions like *why do I blog* or *what do I gain from this* has been popping up in my head lately.
The thing is,
Its very much okey to question your intentions like why you do certain things but do not allow those questions to stir doubt. The answer lies at the genesis of your journey, I remembered why I started blogging in the first place and I found the answer within. All I can say is we can be our hardest critics and we can't control everything . Just work hard and trust the timing of your life.






Bodysuit- misguided
Skirt-misguided 
Shoes-christian Loubotine
Bag-Alexander Mcqueeen
Fluffy keychain pom pom- Kruidvat
Socks- Stance x Rihanna
















SHARE:

1 comment

❤️ Shameless