Where fashion meets Creativity

Saturday 30 July 2016

MOST STYLISH ZAMBIAN MALE CELEBRITIES


stylish zambians, rich zambians
For some one who is a music lover, I know for a fact that music goes hand in hand with fashion. Music Influences fashion and sets up trends. Music and fashion have been linked since the days of Elvis Presley, David bowe, Micheal Jackson, tupac and madonna, with musicians providing fashion designers with endless inspiration.
 There
are other times when it’s the music that changes how we see fashion (example: saggy pants within hip hop culture has led to a wider acceptance of the style). Nowadays most musicians have a  higher fun base not only for there music but how they brand themselves fashion wise, In short looks are important in the music Industry.
 So I have come up with a list of male Zambian artist that are uniquly stylish in there own ways. It wasnt easy to find most stylish zed male celebrities cause Oh well, lets just be brutally honest most of them are too reluctant to dress up, even my favourite male rapper @slap Dee didnt make the list cause I couldnt find any swag on his pictures considering he only sticks to his jeans and XYZ T-shirts .
I wanted to come up with a list of five but ended up with a list of three cause  I couldnt find any other two that deserved to be on this list and like I said last time when I did the female version, I solely wrote this article to compliment these artists for looking stylish most of the time, no hard feelings...

THE FIRST STYLISH ZAMBIAN MALE ARTIST GOES TO
O.C-Osilliation
Zambian musician




JORDAN KATEMBULA AKA JK

rich zambians,


Add caption



TIO-THE GOSPEL ARTIST







chapwa. XOXO FRAN

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

❤️ Shameless