Where fashion meets Creativity

Wednesday 10 August 2016

AM WEARING HUBBY S CLOTHES

Bag-timeless icon

You know this is the part I love about being a woman, you can get away with wearing your husband/ boyfriend s clothes but they can not do the same unless if they were secretly like Bruce Jenner, and no matter how many times My hubby tells me that I have too much clothes to wear his, I just still do It. I think Its simply cute and  fun to wear his shirts and t-shirts and be able to style them femininely. 


Coming to the outfit details, if I was given one option to choose only one colour to wear for the rest of my life, it would be white I can never get tired of wearing it,  I just love how versatile it is when it comes to colour combinations.
I have a profound love for  the colour white, fashion wise and Interior decor wise, unfortunately on interior decor wise part my needs haven't been met cause hubby also has a voice on what colour we paint in the house😜.
I simply styled this outfit with my hubby s vest, layered it with hubby s shirt. for the accessories I went for the choker and added  this cute mini clutch bag which is also available on my webshop and some white stilettos.
in the mean time have a lovely week to you all
                                                          xoxo fran


















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

❤️ Shameless