Where fashion meets Creativity

Thursday 5 January 2017

GOING BACK TO BASICS

white jeans-here, shoes- here, metal necklace- here, -pink sweater i bought in Zambia,

I am sure am not the only one who likes white skinny jeans and at the same time too afraid to wear a pair cause there is always that nagging feeling that they might not look good on you.
The funny part is I love white clothing but when it comes to white jeans I always have to think about It ;-) pfffft.
The second thing am never sure about wearing Is
open shoes, am quite sure some of you have
observed that am always wearing closed up Stilettos *how boring* right? well  most of the time I just can't seem to convince myself to wear open shoes and when I do, then I must be in some sort of mood were am outfit experimenting. Don't get me wrong, I adore open shoes, when I see them on other people, am always like "that looks good" I want those shoes and then I buy a pair , tell myself that I will wear them as often as possible and then when the time comes for the shoes to be worn I opt for my favourite uncomfortable stilettos then pack the other shoes in my closet never to be worn and forgotten.
So I recently told myself that I will wear everything that is often forgotten in my closet as much as possible hence the outfit today and honestly I think Its just in my head I really think these white jeans and gold sandals look good on me. what do you think ladies and gents? give me a feedback and let me know what you don't usually wear but still buy It..
                                                                     xoxo Fran
white ripped skinny jeans
pink

holding my heard for no reason

trying to be sexy ;-) thou

this was raw fun

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Nice outfit. Where's the location

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page!!! xx

    https://theestylenomads.blogspot.co.uk/
    IG: @stylenomads

    ReplyDelete

❤️ Shameless