Where fashion meets Creativity

Monday 7 April 2014

SKIN CARE

The experience of beauty often involves an interpretation of some entity as being in balance and harmony with nature, which may lead to feelings of attraction and emotional well being Because this is a subjective experience,its often said that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder".   

                                           

Lets just admit it we all want to look beautiful or have flawless skin,but the moment you no longer drink from the fountain of youth, you start realising that your skin(more especially your face) starts changing,dark circles around the eyes, pigmentations on your face  and maybe pimples every now and then and some times due to execesive use of make up your facial skin will deterioate more faster if you dont wash out the make up well.
So here are some tips  and products i have been using to keep my skin fresh,smooth and clean all the time
 (1)Sisley(paris) tonique aux fleurs
      Its a combination of rose,cornflower  and witch hazel which gives a present freshness,stimulates your tone to reduce pigmentation  and allows a bright complexion.Its alcohol  free so if you have a sensitive skin you don't have to worry,I apply it after washing off my make up or before going to bed and after use my skin always feels very clean cause it washes away all the makeup residue remaining
 on my skin

(2)Dove Body Lotion
     Am sure you all know dove but i must tell you its my holy grail cause i have been using dove since childhood,if you have dry skin then you better try it cause it hydrates the skin leaving it fresh and soft,i use it for whole body including my face to moisturise my skin.

(3) and (4)Eucerin day and night cream Plus spot corrector.
a friend of mine recommended eucerin to me  cause i was having a problem with hyper-pigmentation on my face and i must say its a lovely product it smell good and my skin looks rejuvenated.
It contains B-Resorcinol and glycrrhetinic acid, which reduces the appearance of pigmentation spots and supports skin s own repair of cell damages induced by uv-sunlight.I mostly apply it in the morning and at night before going to bed.
                                                        TIPS
always wash your face before going to bed with worm water and never sleep with makeup on,in the morning wash your face with cold water and drink a glass of water before eating anything,as for me i always have a glass of water before going to bed and first thing in the morning after brushing my teeth..    
 

In order to get good results you need to use the eucerin for 35 weeks otherwise don't expect to get results within a week unless otherwise.







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

❤️ Shameless