Where fashion meets Creativity

Wednesday 1 October 2014

TWO SHADES OF WHITE


fransfashionandbeauty
A vibrant mood, short hair, red lipstick, kitty shoulder bag and red soles is all it takes to create this look and make you feel pure. Who ever said you can’t wear white in different shades or in Autumn must have been thinking inside the box but hey their is actually no box.. 
So style it up the way you want cause at the end of day the colour choices you wear for a season don’t really matter as long as it makes you feel comfortable.


I styled this look with Mango short pants, a Vera Moda body suite, and added my favourite Nicole Mango jacket. For the accessories I added  my shoulder kitty bag and  a little bit of bling to my neck by wearing a crystal white necklace with gold.



Fransfashionandbeauty
ftransfashionandbeauty
fransfashionandbeauty
franfashionandbeauty



xoxo fran
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

❤️ Shameless