Where fashion meets Creativity

Monday 6 April 2015

AFRICAN CHICNESS

You know that one outfit that makes you feel happy, energetic and vibrant! Well thats one way to explain this look, On A beautiful Spring sunny day, I couldn't miss the chance to have a Leggy day, I got on my groove mood and put on this lovely cut out v- neck African print dress  and spiced It up with blue high heeled slingback sandals, small bag and this orange Jacket from my Previous Post. I must say Its one of my Favourite looks and the combination of these colours just compliment each other..
             happy easter!
                 xoxo fran
                       ❤

                                       












SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You look absolutely stunning!

    http://moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

❤️ Shameless