Where fashion meets Creativity

Monday 13 April 2015

WHITE SHIRT DRESS FASHION


As It becomes warmer every day the days become longer and the nights shorter, when I walk In our garden I see the fresh yellow daffodil flowers blooming then I close my eyes and smell the air and I know these are better days to tone down the layering of clothes. As you may have noticed, I kind of like white clothing, so when I came across this long shirt from H&M I fell In love with It and am going to show you how to wear It from afternoon brunch to evening dinner date with just a change of accessories...
                                             http://www.shamelessfashionaddict.com


DAY LOOK








                                                      NIGHT OUT                                                                                          











                                                                     
                                                                                 xoxo från
                                                  http://www.shamelessfashionaddict.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

❤️ Shameless