Where fashion meets Creativity

Monday 18 August 2014

A LITTLE BIT OF SASSINESS

don’t mind my pout as trying to be naught lol

I got inspired to create this look because i wanted to look hot for the dinner date with my hubby, as the saying goes "a little bit of sassiness outfit always sparks the mood". Trust me i found it hard to walk around in this outfit cause it was beyond my comfort zone, i was constantly checking my behind to see if i was revealing too much.
Growing up as a fully devoted catholic, i still find it hard to flaunt my sexiness cause my catholic consciousness still haunts me and reminds me to cover up cause the most high is watching. But since we were going at the supper club in Amsterdam for dinner, i decided why not! my husband likes the outfit and +Supperclub Amsterdam    is full of dim lights and their is a likely chance that nobody will notice. But at the same time my inner fashionista ego wanted to be noticed like *hey look, i put up an outfit together and it looks hot*laugh out loud, any ways i ended up enjoying the evening and was so glad that i dressed up like that. enjoy the pictures.



No Angel


Pullover top
vd.nl


Isabel Marant lace bra
modaoperandi.com


Jane Norman black shorts
$25 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Patent leather shoes
$660 - christianlouboutin.com


Gold jewelry
lorisshoes.com


Urban decay makeup
urbandecay.com


Mac cosmetic
bloomingdales.com











xoxo fran

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

❤️ Shameless