Where fashion meets Creativity

Wednesday 29 October 2014

OUTFIT OF THE WEEK

I have been looking for a beautiful warm jogger and jumper co-ordinate which I can wear in winter times without having to look sloppy or sporty. When I came across this +Topshop  space dye suite online, my heart skipped a bit *lol*  It is exactly what I was looking for, I love how the soft knitted cotton feels on my skin, the slim fit trouser which defines the legs well and the colour is very vibrant, which gives me a vibrant mood when I put it on. Its versatile to wear with flat shoes or heels, I can honestly say I have been abusing it a little bit cause I can’t seem to get over this out fit very fast unlike other clothes, maybe because its effortless and comfortable either way I just love the feeling I get when I wear this Co-ordinate. hope you Enjoy the Pics.








XOXO FRAN
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

❤️ Shameless