Where fashion meets Creativity

Monday 20 October 2014

TOP 7 ANNOYING FASHION TRENDS


 A person has the right to wear what ever they want as long as it makes them feel comfortable, but just like any other human being there are fashion trends that I wish could be buried and forgotten, on a lighter note don’t get offended by my list below cause its just my opinion and we are different. If you like any of the fashion trends mentioned below, then go for it and don’t let this article stop you.


1-JELLY SHOES. I have actually won jelly shoes way back when I was a teen, we used to call them “masofia”  but now this trend is coming back with the Jelly shoes in all types and colours and adults are embracing it sigh! I think they look good on toddlers and less than 12yr old kids but if you are an adult and still wearing them then its high time you threw them cause they look ludicrous.

2-HEEL-LESS PLATFORMS. Oh my I can tolerate jelly shoes but I can’t with heel-less platforms shoes, every time I see some one wearing these shoes the first thing that comes to my mind is the HORSE’S HOOF. They look like something that could be won in a star trek movie with futuristic aliens that have horse s feet, they actually make you look like a half human half horse person. So please unless if you are lady gaga or an alien trying to look like a horse! you better ditch these.

3-WRAPPED AROUND SUNGLASSES. Unless if you are suffering from glaucoma like Bono from U2, then you will be excused for wearing these big ass sunglasses, but if you wear them for fashion statement reasons then please its better to relocate from this earth to a better alien planet where everyone wears them and look like glass hoopers.

4-UGGS. The first time I lay my eyes on these shoes I literally said WTF out loud cause they look like a shapeless joke, I don't get why they are so famous and loved? maybe its because am black, I really don’t like UGGS  cause people who wear them look like they are disabled and coming from the ice age era, only people like Snooki & Jwoow should be left to wear them, cause they are so dump and senseless that they make sense when wearing  UGGS

5-POINTY NAILS. Gone are the days when pointy nails only used to be seen in horror movies on ghosts or witches with pointy noses, now I see it on normal human beings *lol* I know some people find them cute and fashionable but come on, short is better, they look scary and dangerous unless you are planning to attack someone with your nails or wear them fake as part of a Halloween costume otherwise I don’t think they should be won as fashion statements.


6-CROTCH PANTS. Be it a man or woman crotch pants should be left to Justin Bieber alone, he is the only one who deserves to look like he shit in his pants, otherwise  unless if worn by dancers in a hip-hop group then I can understand cause I just don’t get them.


7-SPIKE JACKETS. I get the punk culture and I think spikes should be left to them alone but when non punk humans wear all spike everything from bottom to tall to look bad ass! its annoying.

hope you enjoyed the list but I had to cut it short cause I have so many of Fashion DONTS but I didn’t want to bore you with my full list.

xoxo fran







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

❤️ Shameless